I browsed google but not much offered, I keep receiving this error when I try to send a read receipt with CDONTS.<BR><BR>CDO.Message.1 error &#039;80040213&#039; <BR><BR>The transport failed to connect to the server. <BR><BR><BR>Set cdoConfig = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Configuration") <BR><BR>With cdoConfig.Fields <BR> .Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort <BR> .Item(cdoSMTPServer) = "&#060;mail.ruraltel.net&#062;" <BR> .Update <BR>End With <BR><BR>fld1 = "urn:schemas:mailheader:disposition-notification-to" <BR>fld2 = "urn:schemas:mailheader:return-receipt-to" <BR><BR>Set cdoMessage = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message") <BR><BR> With cdoMessage <BR> Set .Configuration = cdoConfig <BR> .From = "abrungar@nex-tech.com" <BR> .To = "a_brun@yahoo.com" <BR> <BR> .Fields(fld1) = "abrungar@nex-tech.com" <BR> .Fields(fld2) = "abrungar@nex-tech.com" <BR> <BR> .Subject = "Sample CDO Message" <BR> .TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message" <BR> &#060;font color="yellow"&#062;.Send&#060;/font&#062; <BR> End With <BR> <BR>Set cdoMessage = Nothing <BR>Set cdoConfig = Nothing<BR>