how to send mail to another mail server from local

Thread: how to send mail to another mail server from local

Default how to send mail to another mail server from local

&#060;%<BR>Dim objMail<BR>Set objMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR><BR>objMa il.From = "prakash@localhost"<BR>objMail.Subject = "How TO send email with CDONTS"<BR>objMail.To = "prakashmind@yahoo.com"<BR>objMail.Body = "Just For Test" <BR>objMail.Send<BR><BR>Response.write("Mail was Sent")<BR>set objMail = nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR>i am trying to execute above code but i am getting domain failure notice please show me way to send the mail from localhost to any mail server. above is the code which i was tryed<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>< BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR ><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>< BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: how to send mail to another mail server from l

Not sure, but perhaps it is because your "from" email is an invalid address. I think if you put any valid email in the object&#039;s "from" property it might work - doesn&#039;t have to be an email address on the server you&#039;re using.<BR>Like I said not sure - I haven&#039;t used that component.