I want to store documents (PDFs, Word docs, etc.) in an MS Access database as OLE objects. Once I&#039;ve put them into the database, they&#039;re stored as a "package".<BR><BR>I&#039;m now trying to send them from the server to the client using ASP, but when I take it out of the DB, the OLE header is at the beginning and spoiling everything.<BR><BR>How do I remove the OLD header? Is it always the same size? What&#039;s its format?<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my code, if it helps:<BR><BR><BR>var oConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection");<BR>var oCursor = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset");<BR><BR>oCu rsor.MaxRecords = 1; // limit result<BR><BR>oConnection.Open(sDBConnStrBlob, "", "");<BR>oCursor.Open("SELECT File, [MIME Type] FROM Files WHERE Filename=&#039;" + sFilename + "&#039;;", oConnection, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockReadOnly);<BR><BR>Response.Clear;<BR>Respons e.ContentType = oCursor.Fields(1).Value; // this is the MIME Type<BR>Response.BinaryWrite(oCursor.Fields(0).Val ue); // this is the BLOB<BR><BR>oCursor.Close();<BR>oCursor = null;<BR>oConnection.Close();<BR>oConnection = null;<BR><BR><BR>Any help would be much appreciated.<BR><BR>Oliver.<BR>