Here is the code: (see below for questions, etc)<BR><BR>Dim objCmd1 As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM Agencies WHERE Status=&#039;Active&#039; ORDER BY AgencyName ASC", objConn) <BR>Dim objCmd2 As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM Students", objConn) <BR>Dim objCmd3 As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM StudentAgencies", objConn) <BR><BR>objCmd1.Fill(ds, "Agencies") <BR>objCmd2.Fill(ds, "Students") <BR>objCmd3.Fill(ds, "StudentAgencies") <BR><BR>ds.Relations.Add("myRelation1", ds.Tables("Agencies").Columns("AgencyID"), ds.Tables("StudentAgencies").Columns("AgencyID")) <BR>ds.Relations.Add("myRelation2", ds.Tables("Students").Columns("StudentID"), ds.Tables("StudentAgencies").Columns("StudentID")) <BR><BR>For Each oAgencyRow In ds.Rows <BR>oRow = oTable.NewRow() <BR>oRow("AgencyName") = oAgencyRow("AgencyName") <BR>oTable.Rows.Add(oRow) <BR>Response.Write(oAgencyRow("AgencyName").ToStri ng() & "<BR>") <BR>For Each oStudentAgRow In oAgencyRow.GetChildRows("myRelation1") <BR>For Each oStudentRow In oStudentAgRow.GetChildRows("myRelation2") ***** <BR>&#039;For Each oStudentRow In ds.Tables("Students").Rows <BR>&#039;If oStudentAgRow("StudentID") = oStudentRow("StudentID") Then <BR>Response.Write("&#060;blockquote&#062;" & oStudentRow("StudentNumber") & "<BR>" & oStudentRow("StudentName") & "&#060;/blockquote&#062;") <BR>&#039;End If <BR>Next <BR>Next <BR>Next <BR><BR>How come the line with the **** does not give me that data I want? If I comment that line and uncomment the other lines I will get the data I want. I just want to understand why that one line does not give me the proper data.<BR><BR>Notes:<BR><BR>If I change the second relationship to:<BR>ds.Relations.Add("myRelation2", ds.Tables("StudentAgencies").Columns("StudentID"), ds.Tables("Students").Columns("StudentID")) ***the tables were switched***<BR><BR>It works, but only with one entry in the StudentAgencies table. If I add a second entry, I get the following error:<BR><BR>System.ArgumentException: These columns don&#039;t currently have unique values. ***on the setup of the second relatioship***<BR> <BR>Cheers, <BR>David