I&#039;m trying to serve a .EML email file (containing the unmodified email source) into an iFrame. The .EML file is in a secure folder so I can&#039;t just use SRC=emailfile.eml in the iFrame tag so I am pointing the iFrame to an .ASP file (source code below) which then writes the file using BinaryWrite.<BR><BR>Everything seems to work fine except for one thing...<BR><BR>If the email is multipart and contains a bit in text/plain + text/html then sometimes in the iFrame you see the HTML part of the message and sometimes the PLAINTEXT part. If the PLAINTEXT is showing then if you do a refresh in the iFrame the HTML shows properly replacing the PLAINTEXT.<BR><BR>Is there any way I can force the HTML part to be displayed?<BR><BR>&#060;!--BEGIN CODE: SHOWMSG.ASP--&#062;<BR>&#060;% Response.Buffer = True %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>response.Expires = 0<BR>response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1<BR>response.addHeader "pragma","no-cache"<BR>response.addHeader "cache-control","private"<BR>Response.CacheControl = "no-cache" <BR><BR>Dim objStream<BR>Set objStream = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")<BR>objStream.T ype = adTypeBinary<BR>objStream.Open<BR>objStream.LoadFr omFile strFullFilepath<BR>Response.ContentType = "message/rfc822"<BR>Response.Addheader "Content-Disposition", "inline"<BR>Response.BinaryWrite objStream.Read<BR>objStream.Close<BR>Set objStream = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;!--END CODE--&#062;<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Jan.<BR><BR>