I have created a data repeater that retreives values from a few tables and displays them.<BR><BR>One of the items in the table creates a one to many relationship. (Example: There are many cuisines per restaurant)<BR><BR>What I thought I could do is grab the vendor id in the datareapeater:<BR>&#060;asp:Label id="lblVID" runat="server" text=&#039;&#060;%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "vendor_id")%&#062;&#039; Visible="false"&#062;&#060;/asp:Label&#062;<BR><BR>and then during ItemDataBound be able to grab this vendor id and use it to run a query that grabs all of the cuisines related to that vendor id. These cuisines label is also part of the datarepeater (it is part of the table that is repeated):<BR><BR>&#060;asp:Label id="lblRestCuisine" Text="" runat="server"&#062; Label &#060;/asp:Label&#062;<BR><BR>I do not know how to access the vendor id label. In a datagrid, I would use e.Item.Cells(0).Text. I am not sure if there is something similiar in the DataReader?<BR><BR>Any help is greatly appreciated. I also want to know this so I can format the phone number in the code behind.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>JM<BR>