two seperate issues

Thread: two seperate issues

Default two seperate issues

first one. i have a form and a mail script. the script uses CDONTS to send the form results to an email address contained in a hidden field on the form. works like a charm. however i hve just set up a new for, and am having a problem. the mail gets created, but not delivered. if i look in the inetpubmailrootqueue folder, i can see the mail there, but it just doesnt get delivered anywhere. any idea as to why?<BR><BR>second question. is it possible to do the following. pull results from an access 2k database. these are then displayed in a table. one result per row. now i need to be able to display further results for each result returned (if that makes sense.) so if it returns 2 results from the database, i need basically a more button next to each result that will select a customer id from that row and get the rest of the data from the database and display it on a new page.<BR><BR>hope somebody can answer either one or both of those.

Default RE: two seperate issues

1. Can we see some code?<BR><BR>2. rst.Open "SELECT CustomerID, Name FROM Customers", dbs, 0, 1<BR>If Not rst.BOF And Not rst.EOF Then<BR> Response.Write "&#060;table&#062;"<BR> Do While Not rst.EOF<BR> Response.Write "&#060;tr&#062;"<BR> Response.Write "&#060;td&#062;CustomerID&#060;/td&#062;"<BR> Response.Write "&#060;td&#062;Customer Name&#060;/td&#062;"<BR> Response.Write "&#060;td&#062;&#060;input type=""button"" name="btnMore"" value=""More..."" onclick="";popup.asp?custid=" & rst("CutomerID") & "&#039;""&#062;&#060;/td&#062;"<BR> Response.Write "&#060;/tr&#062;"<BR> rst.MoveNext<BR> Loop<BR> Response.Write "&#060;/table&#062;"<BR>End If<BR>rst.Close<BR><BR>Then in your popup.asp page you capture the querystring value custid and search for the required record(s) using this.