I am hoping someone can help me with this.<BR><BR>I have a form that I am passing to a generic script that reads all the fields and puts the form fields into a table. I also want to email the form information based on options chosen on the form.<BR><BR>Currently I am sending the form to the update script. The form has a redirect url that is a hidden field. This hidden field directs the page to the email script.<BR><BR>The problem is I want to keep the scripts seperate so that I can use them for other pages. I need to be able to pass the body information to the email script. Once I redirect it I am losing the request.form info to pass to the email script. I tried putting the generic code to read all the fields and set a session variable to pass to the email script. It looks like this:<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> <BR> Dim strBody<BR> strBody = strHeader & vbCrLf & vbCrLf<BR> strBody = strBody & "FORM: " & strFromPath & vbCrLf & _<BR> "FORM submitted at " & Now() & vbCrLf & vbCrLf<BR><BR> Dim myElement <BR> For Each myElement in Request.Form<BR> Select Case Left(myElement,3)<BR> Case "txt","col","rad":<BR> strBody = strBody & Replace(Mid(myElement,4,len(myElement)),"."," ") & _<BR> ": "<BR> if Len(Request.Form(myElement)) = 0 then<BR> strBody = strBody & "UNANSWERED"<BR> else<BR> strBody = strBody & Request.Form(myElement)<BR> end if<BR> <BR> strBody = strBody & vbCrLf<BR> <BR> Case "chk":<BR> strBody = strBody & Replace(Mid(myElement,4,len(myElement)),"."," ") & _<BR> ": " & Request.Form(myElement) & vbCrLf<BR> End Select <BR> Next<BR> <BR> strBody = Session("strBody")<BR><BR><BR><BR>Response.Redirec t strRedirURL<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I am getting this error in my email script: Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a01a8&#039 <BR><BR>Object required: &#039&#039 <BR><BR>/cfs/cfsmailer.asp, line 71 <BR><BR>What am I doing wrong? I am a novice at this. Is there an easier way to do this? I don&#039t want to have to set a session variable for every field in the form.<BR><BR>Lori <BR>