Hi everyone,<BR>Please give me some help if you know the solutions for my problem. I&#039;ve attempted to run a crystal report in Visual Studio.net, and kept getting this error below: <BR><BR>Description: An unhandled exception occured during the execution of the current web request....<BR>Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.<BR>...<BR>...<BR>I used and followed every step from the tutorial at http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/tutorials.aspx?tutorialid=453. <BR>Below is the sample of codes I have:<BR><BR>Imports CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine<BR>Imports CrystalDecisions.Shared<BR><BR>Public Class Report1<BR> Inherits System.Web.UI.Page<BR> Protected WithEvents CrystalReportViewer1 As CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer<BR><BR>#R egion " Web Form Designer Generated Code "<BR><BR> &#039;This call is required by the Web Form Designer.<BR> &#060;System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThrough()&#06 2; Private Sub InitializeComponent()<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR> Private Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init<BR> &#039;CODEGEN: This method call is required by the Web Form Designer<BR> &#039;Do not modify it using the code editor.<BR> InitializeComponent()<BR> End Sub<BR><BR>#End Region<BR> Dim crpt As CrystalReport1<BR> Dim myTable As CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.Table<BR> Dim myLogin As CrystalDecisions.Shared.TableLogOnInfo<BR><BR> Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load<BR> crpt = New CrystalReport1()<BR> For Each myTable In crpt.Database.Tables<BR> myLogin = myTable.LogOnInfo<BR> myLogin.ConnectionInfo.Password = "scout"<BR> myLogin.ConnectionInfo.UserID = "sa"<BR> myTable.ApplyLogOnInfo(myLogin)<BR> Next<BR> CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crpt<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR>End Class<BR><BR>Thanks for any helps