deployment of a project on another web

Thread: deployment of a project on another web

Default deployment of a project on another web

Hi i have recently compleated a web application in Vs.Net. this was done on my own personal web server.<BR><BR>I need to put this project on to my live web server.... but when i copy the project folder accross .. and try and access the .aspx pages it throws an error.. (shown below)<BR><BR>Is there any standard modifications that i need to do if i create a web app project and wish to host it on another machine<BR><BR>here is the error thrown<BR><BR>***************************<BR>Descr iption: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. <BR><BR>Parser Error Message: Could not load type &#039;sampleTutorial.WebForm1&#039;.<BR><BR>Sou rce Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 1: &#060;%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="sampleTutorial.WebForm1" %&#062;<BR>Line 2: &#060;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" &#062;<BR>Line 3: &#060;HTML&#062;<BR> <BR><BR>Source File: D: hhsiteagentsampletutorialWebForm1.aspx Line: 1 <BR>**************************************<BR><BR> <BR>

Default RE: deployment of a project on another

Did you copy the bin folder?