Hi,<BR><BR>I have a Datagrid that I have been populating using the OleDbDataAdapter as follows:<BR><BR>dim strSQL as String = "SELECT * FROM Users"<BR>dim objCmd as New OleDbDataAdapter(strSQL, Conn)<BR>dim ds as new DataSet("MyDataSet") <BR>try<BR> objCmd.Fill(ds, "Students") <BR> catch ex as Exception<BR> lblMessage.Text = "Error retrieving from the " & _<BR> "database"<BR>end try <BR>MyDataGrid.CurrentPageIndex = 0 <BR>MyDataGrid.DataSource = ds<BR>MyDataGrid.DataBind()<BR><BR>This works fine.<BR><BR>I have used this method, to use a dataset and hence enable paging.<BR><BR>What I would like to do is perform a search using the OleDbCommand so that I can call a stored procedure as follows:<BR><BR>dim objCmd as New OleDbCommand("StudentSearch", Conn)<BR>objCmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure<BR>dim objParam as new OleDbParameter("@key", OleDbType.Char)<BR>objParam.Value = tbSearchKey.Text<BR>objCmd.Parameters.Add(objParam ) <BR><BR>The problem I&#039;m having is that I cannot seem to return the contents of the OleDbCommand to a dataset. I am using a stored procedure and not an SQL statement from OleDbDataAdapter because for some reason (using Access) the exact same query string as in stored procedure called using OleDbDataAdapter does not work.<BR><BR>Any help pl.<BR>Many Thanks<BR>Paul