Uploading files problem...!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread: Uploading files problem...!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Uploading files problem...!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I upload files to the Web server (specified directory) using VBScript and FileSystemObject? I've read about this under your FAQ's and now I just have to know how to use the FSO. Additional information I am on 'intranet' and not all users have access to the web server I am using, so they have to have a userID and a password obtained from the server administrator in order to connect to my web server. The problem is I don't know how to use that information (userID/password) in my code, in order to get them connected to the server (NT with IIS4.0). I have tried to do that using Dreamweaver but that tool gives users access to the entire site, which I don't want them to have. Users have to have the opportunity to browse their folders, select files and the uploading should go automatically after that.

Los Angeles, CA

Default Make up your mind

your question is about uploading or folder access??<BR><BR><BR>anywho for uploading you need to RTFFAQs abotu uploading<BR><BR><BR>now the rest of you question made no sense to me soo......<BR><BR>

Default RE: Uploading files problem...!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what you want are:<BR>1. Authentication<BR>2. Authorization<BR>3. system administration<BR>4. how to use FSO<BR>right? If so, you should work on one task at a time, chose carefully. Personaly I would chose system admin, to make the NT Domain autentication enabled, then do the authorization to know who can access what. Then start working on FSO. <BR><BR>m