I&#039;ve tried to use Code Behind to pass a dataset from one page to another using vb.net by using the instructions given on http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/demos/printPage.aspx?path=/articles/050802-1.aspx but with no luck. It is my understanding by using the code behind that no chages are needed to the page headers. e.g. &#060;%@ Page Language="VB" ClassName="SendingPage" %&#062;<BR><BR>I can pass strings back and forth all day using this method but the DataSet for some reason will not pass over b/c when I try to bind the DataSet to the DataGrid on the recieving page it sees the DataSet as being NULL.<BR>Any Ideas?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Steve<BR><BR>The code behind on the SendingPage is:<BR><BR>Public Class WebForm1<BR> Inherits System.Web.UI.Page<BR><BR>Public ReadOnly Property XferData() As System.Object<BR> Get<BR> &#039; Send the datasource from the datagrid<BR> Return datagrid1.DataSource<BR> End Get<BR> End Property<BR><BR> Private Sub lbtnReports_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles lbtnReports.Click<BR> Server.Transfer("Recieving.aspx")<BR> End Sub<BR><BR>End Class<BR><BR>Code Behind of the Recieving Page:<BR><BR>Public Class Reports<BR> Inherits System.Web.UI.Page<BR><BR>Public objSending As WebForm1<BR><BR> Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load<BR> If Not IsPostBack Then<BR> objSending = CType(context.Handler, WebForm1)<BR> End If<BR><BR> DataGrid1.DataSource = objSending.XferData<BR> DataGrid1.DataBind()<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR>End Class