Not printing the Submit button...

Thread: Not printing the Submit button...

Default Not printing the Submit button...

Hi,<BR><BR>I have a formwith several fields and a Submit button on a page.<BR><BR>I want to print that page but without Submit button.<BR>Setting the browser not to print background solved not printing the fileds of the form but not the Submit button as well.<BR><BR>Can it be done by Javascript? (not printing also the Submit button)<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Mircea

Default RE: Not printing the Submit button...

So what I understand is when you press print the submit button don&#039;t show?<BR><BR>Hmm... I think Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) has a media type for printing. You can defined how things appear when printed versus on the screen. Therefore you can perhaps program your browser to set the submit button&#039;s stylesheet to "display: none" when it prints. R&D via google. I&#039;m rather positive this should work. <BR><BR>Here&#039;s an example of the print & screen media outputs:<BR><BR>&#060;style&#062;<BR>@media print {<BR> /* style sheet for print goes here */<BR>}<BR><BR>@media screen {<BR> /* style sheet for screen goes here */<BR>}<BR>&#060;/style&#062;<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>-Vadim C.