My "Not Equal To" Operator Does Not Seem To Work

Thread: My "Not Equal To" Operator Does Not Seem To Work

Default My "Not Equal To" Operator Does Not Seem To Work

Hello. I am having a problem with my "Not Equal To" (&#060;>) operator in my Paging script. In my code I inserted the following statement right before my if statement:<BR><BR>Response.Write("Current Page " & CurPage & "&#060;P>")<BR>Response.Write("Total Pages " & TotalPages & "&#060;P>")<BR><BR>if CurPage &#060;> TotalPages then<BR>&#039We are not at the end, show a next button<BR>Response.Write("&#060;INPUT TYPE=BUTTON VALUE=NEXT<BR>ONCLICK=""document.location.href=&#0 39thisfile.asp?curpage=" & curpage + 1 &<BR>"&#039"">")<BR>End If<BR><BR><BR>When I run the script, CurPage and TotalPages are the same number but I still get a NEXT button.<BR>I am using IE5.0 and PWS. Could there be a bug? Is there another way to right this if statement? <BR><BR>Thank you very much for any help.<BR>John<BR>narsec@delphi.com

Tom Holder Guest

Default RE: My

Give this a try, you might have more luck.<BR><BR>if NOT CurPage = TotalPages then<BR>&#039We are not at the end, show a next button<BR>Response.Write("&#060;INPUT TYPE=BUTTON VALUE=NEXT<BR>ONCLICK=""document.location.href=&#0 39thisfile.asp?curpage=" & curpage + 1 &<BR>"&#039"">")<BR>End If<BR><BR><BR>

Default RE: My

Thank you for trying to help me. It turns out that the answer was to do this:<BR><BR>CInt(CurPage) &#060;> CInt(TotalPages)<BR><BR>Thanks again.<BR>John<BR>narsec@delphi.com