User session auto included in href.

Thread: User session auto included in href.

Default User session auto included in href.

Does anyone know how to include something like ID=&#060;%usersessionID &#037;&#062;<BR>on every url?<BR>I need to track the ID on every page even if the cookie is not on.<BR><BR>thanks

Default RE: User session auto included in href.

Try using "Action=GET" that should put the values of the form elements in the url using the QueryString.

I could find a way to make it work. like this?<BR>&#060;a href="blahblah.asp" action="get">?<BR>If you check this one: http://www.capters.ca look all the links there, they add an ID on every link.<BR>Is there any think that could auto add the id on those links like there? or I have to go on each link and say ?ID=&#060;%usersessionID &#037;&#062;<BR>what about if they don&#039t accept cookies?<BR><BR>thanks

paniza,<BR>if you don&#039t accept cookies you can do one thing.you can use requeststring option for giving an id to every link and capturing that id by id=request.querystring()if you accept cookies you capture that in the session("temp")=request.querystring()<BR>hope it might work<BR>phani

Thanks Guys!<BR><BR>My problem is that I don&#039t wanna change few really big websites by hand. I trought I could do something automatic...but I seeing I can&#039t.