Hi...<BR><BR>I&#039;m developing a page that allows a user to create an excel spreadsheet through office web components from an ADO source. The script I&#039;m using populates the spreadsheet, assigns it a random filename, and saves it in a folder where the iuser_machinename has full access. <BR><BR>The problem occurs with a script that I found (on 4guys) that deletes any spreadsheet files that were over ten minutes old in that directory. When deletefile is called, I recieve:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a0046&#039; <BR>Permission denied <BR><BR>I then go onto the webserver and try to delete the files manually, and I recieve the following error message from Windows:<BR><BR>Cannot Delete File. There has been a sharing violation<BR><BR>I think I know what&#039;s going on here, but I don&#039;t know how to solve it. When the spreadsheet is created, OWC is actually opening the spreadsheet before it sends it out to the browser. The process never gets killed, and thus there is a sharing violation whenever anyone tries to delete the file.<BR><BR>If this is my problem, can anyone verify this and tell me how to solve it? If not, what the holy heck is going on here?<BR>