Money Machine

Thread: Money Machine

redseal25 Guest

Default Money Machine

October 1 2002<BR><BR>GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!!<BR> :<BR><BR> HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!!<BR> READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!<BR> I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little<BR> while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,<BR> and came across an article similar to this that said you could make<BR> thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of<BR> $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam,but<BR> like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said<BR> that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the<BR> article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of<BR> the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.<BR> (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it<BR> over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I<BR> figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,<BR> right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...<BR> within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I<BR> figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my<BR> first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had<BR> made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over<BR> $10,000.00 and it&#039;s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I<BR> have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it&#039;s still coming in<BR> rapidly. It&#039;s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more<BR> than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most<BR> importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this<BR> article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.<BR> I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you<BR> will start making more money than you thought possible by doing<BR> something so easy!<BR> Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or<BR> download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!<BR> It&#039;s easy. It&#039;s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)<BR><BR> IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not<BR> illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!<BR> If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive<BR> extraordinary dividends.<BR><BR> PLEASE NOTE:<BR> Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be<BR> yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of<BR> the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its<BR> success by carefully adhering to the instructions.<BR> You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business<BR> your product is not solid and tangible, it&#039;s a service. You are in<BR> the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are<BR> happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made<BR> from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from<BR> people like you and me asking to be included in that list.<BR> Here are the 4 easy steps to success:<BR><BR> STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on <BR> each piece of paper;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now<BR> get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of<BR> paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent<BR> thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal<BR> them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of<BR> paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00<BR> bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY<BR> LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for<BR> it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried<BR> about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.<BR> Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed<BR> legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:<BR><BR> #1) Joshua A. Goff<BR> RT. 1 Box 406<BR> Keysville, VA 23947 <BR> #2) Jeff Millan<BR> 1113 N. 19 ½<BR> McAllen,TX 78501 <BR> #3) R. Overton <BR> P.O. Box 18818<BR> So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96151<BR> #4) KEVIN LEE<BR> 8377 APT. I MONTGOMERY RUN RD.<BR> ELLICOTT CITY MD 21043<BR> #5) Kenny Rubio<BR> Rt 10 Box 18 Primera Rd <BR> Harlingen, TX 78550<BR> #6) <BR> your name goes here<BR><BR><BR> <BR>STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move<BR> the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR<BR> Name as number 6 on the list.<BR><BR> STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as<BR> close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at<BR> least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All<BR> you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!<BR> This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18<BR> Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.<BR> Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,<BR> you can use it again, and again.<BR><BR> PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the<BR> honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully<BR> adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of<BR> integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many<BR> others have received will come your way.<BR><BR> NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,<BR> either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.<BR> This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might<BR> be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)<BR><BR> So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,<BR> six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List<BR> Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list<BR> geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will<BR> be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for<BR> only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send<BR> it now, add your own name to the list and you&#039;re in business!<BR><BR> ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------<BR> Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own<BR> posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and<BR> drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select &#039;copy&#039;<BR> from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the<BR> computer&#039;s memory.<BR><BR> Step 2) Open a blank &#039;notepad&#039; file and place your cursor at the top<BR> of the blank page. From the &#039;edit&#039; menu select &#039;paste&#039;. This will<BR> paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name<BR> to the list. <BR><BR> Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If<BR> you want to do your postings in different settings, you&#039;ll always<BR> have this file to go back to.<BR><BR> Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for<BR> various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,<BR> discussions.)<BR><BR> Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new<BR> message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste<BR> from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that<BR> everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a<BR> particular group, click the post message button. You&#039;re done with<BR> your first one! Congratulations...THAT&#039;S IT! All you have to do is<BR> jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of<BR> it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! <BR> **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** <BR> That&#039;s it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you<BR> will receive. If<BR> you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as<BR> the postman will deliver it. <BR> **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**<BR><BR> Now the WHY part:<BR> Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons<BR> who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200<BR> postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each<BR> of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each<BR> make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I<BR> will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn<BR> around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5<BR> replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the<BR> fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with<BR> my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me<BR> $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200<BR> newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200<BR> newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original<BR> investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the<BR> list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send <BR> out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6<BR> again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you<BR> realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the<BR> internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are<BR> now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think<BR> so... People have said, &quote;what if the plan is played out and no<BR> one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that<BR> happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest<BR> people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are<BR> willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new<BR> users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual<BR> internet. <BR> Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really<BR> <BR>

Default CROSSPOST SPAM <nt>.