This is the entire contents of my Global.asa file in the root directory of our web. I can&#039;t seem to get the only code in it to work? I am succesfully adding a new record to the db with a good log-in, i need to update the record after log-out or session.abandon. I call session.abandon with the log-in page. I thought this would work if they log-out (session.abandon), or the session times out?<BR>Any ides would be great.<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" RUNAT="SERVER"&#062;<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR> &#039;change session timeout property<BR> Session.Timeout = 45<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR>&#039; put temp lock on application<BR>Application.Lock<BR><BR>&#039;Conne ct to MSSQL7 db<BR>Dim objConn, objRS, strSQL<BR>Set objConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR >objConn.ConnectionString="DSN=db113326.sql;uid=my goal;pwd=christine"<BR>objConn.Open<BR>&#039;get info for only the user logged in<BR>strSQL = "SELECT tblUsage.SessionId, tblUsage.LogOutTime, tblUsage.UserId, "&_<BR>"tblUsage.LoggedIn "&_<BR>"FROM tblUsage "&_<BR>"WHERE tblUsage.SessionId = "& Session.SessionId &" "<BR>Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objRS.Cu rsorLocation = adUseServer<BR>objRS.CursorType = adOpenForwardOnly<BR>objRS.LockType = adLockOptimistic<BR>objRS.Open strSQL, objConn, 1, 3<BR><BR>&#039;update records in tblUsage<BR> <BR>objRS.LogOutTime = Now()<BR>objRS.LoggedIn = "No"<BR><BR>objRS.Update<BR>objRS.Close<BR>Set objRS = Nothing<BR>objConn.Close<BR>Set objConn = Nothing<BR>&#039;unlock application<BR>Application.Unlock<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>Any help would be great. I changed to code several ways to try and de-bug. I can&#039;t seem to get anything to work at session end. ie.. I tried to add a record, delete a record, etc. I think the code is ok. Is it possible that the global.asa is not "running"? Tech support at our ISP says "The global.asa feature is running", answer to an email I sent?<BR>Thanks in advance<BR>