I hope someone can help me as I have been bogged by this problem for the past week.<BR>I am running NT 4.0 with IIS 4 (Option Pack 4 and Service Pack 5 installed), 333PII processor, 256 megs RAM, 4GB SCSI Hard Drive.<BR>My problem is this:<BR>Every 10 hours or so my Web in IIS 4 literally stops.<BR>When I go into Microsoft Management Console (MMC) and view my web, it literally reads:<BR>WebName (stopped)<BR><BR>It is almost as if someone is going into MMC and pushing the &#039Stop&#039 button, however nobody is!<BR>To fix the problem I simply push the &#039Play&#039 button and the website is working again.<BR>As you could imagine, this is causing tons of headaches since this is stopping our website completely and no visitors can get on.<BR>We have a pretty high-traffic website (13,500+ user sessions each day) so I&#039m wondering if this problem is due to the traffic.<BR><BR>Does anyone know of what could possibly be causing the Web to literally stop?<BR>Any help would be much appreciated.<BR>If you could e-mail me your response that would be of even more help.<BR>Please e-mail me at:<BR>webmaster@undergroundhiphop.com<BR><BR>I hope someone out there can help me as I&#039m going nuts and losing a lot of money due to this (since no one can make purchases from our online store if our site is down)!