form problems need code pls help!

Thread: form problems need code pls help!

Default form problems need code pls help!

On my site i have created three diff order form pages using ASP and i created another asp page as a menu to the other ones and i put a form on it using ONLY three radio buttons what i want is for those radio buttons when checked ( none is checked my defualt) to go to the correct order form below the radio buttons so kind like a tree menu effect i dont want the borwser to refreash to the order form i want it to appear on that same page as the radios i dont want frames either.. any help would be great thanx alot<BR>Stephen

Default RE: form problems need code pls help!

This sounds like more of a Javascript or DHTML question. You may want to read some tutorials on those topics, particulary about the .display and .visibility attributes.

Default can't do it

At least not the way you describe it.<BR><BR>The best you could do would be to duplicate the portion of the first page that has the 3 radio buttons on it into *ALL THREE* of the other individual order form pages.<BR><BR>So that it would *SEEM* to the user that you loaded the additional stuff below the buttons, where you actually simply replaced the entire page.<BR><BR>Yes, you could then CHECK the same radio button that the user had checked on the prior page.<BR><BR>Actually, this is probably pretty easy to do.<BR><BR>Create the code for the radio buttons as an INCLUDE file.<BR><BR>Then your first page just #include&#039;s that file but has nothing else on it.<BR><BR>The other three pages #include the same file but then go on to show the three order forms.<BR><BR>