Access to .csv

Thread: Access to .csv

Default Access to .csv

I want to create a ASP app where the data that is retrieved from the user will first be added to a database using Access. This part I have done and would like to take the information inside the database and create a .csv file that I can eventually attach to an email. Any suggestions on where to begin my research on this and how to go about designing and implementing this idea?<BR> <BR>Or, do you suggest another route all together?<BR><BR>Any suggestions would be helpful.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>MSS

Default Hope This helps

Set rsProspect = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rsProspe ct.Open cmdTemp<BR><BR>&#039;Create our FSO and TextStream objects<BR>Dim objFSO, objTS<BR>Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR>&#039;Create the text file<BR>Set objTS = objFSO.CreateTextFile("D:\nlinedisplaysalescallAdm inlist.csv")<BR>Do While NOT rsProspect.EOF<BR> writer = writer & rsProspect("name") & vbcrlf<BR><BR> rsProspect.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR> objTS.WriteLine(writer)<BR> &#039;Clean up!<BR>objTS.Close<BR>Set objTS = Nothing<BR>Set objFSO = Nothing