in causing problem in frame behaviour

Thread: in causing problem in frame behaviour

Default in causing problem in frame behaviour

Hi,<BR>I am using two frames in my pages - one for navigation links(Link Frame) and another one for content(Content Frame).<BR>Whenever i click on any links in the Link frame the corresponding content is to be loaded in Content Frame.<BR>I am able to acheive it without any problem.<BR>But i have another requirement which forces me to change the window name depending on the type of content .<BR>So i am using = "Somename" and = "anotherName" etc.<BR>Because of this statement, except for the first time, the clicking on any link in the Links Frame opens the page in a new window.<BR>If I remove the"SomeName" the page works fine .<BR><BR>Could anyone please help me out as to how to i ensure proper behavior of frames with the usage of"somename"<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Sujith

Default Well, you could use..

.. JavaScript to target your frames:<BR>&#060;a href="javascript: document.frames[1].src = &#039;page.html&#039;;"&#062;Page&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>Just make sure you give it the correct index value for the frames[] collection.