I have a detail page that pulls the data from access db from two different tables based on ID that was passed from the master page. I need to download the detail into excel based on the ID that was passed from the master page. <BR>I got the excel to work but only to display all the data and from only one table. Here is a code but I am not sure how can I download the same data that I show on the web. <BR><BR><BR>This code displays the detail from both tables and now I need to have a excel link that would download the same thing into excel. <BR>Is that possible? <BR>Thank you, <BR>Petra. <BR><BR>Dim cn, rs, drs <BR>Dim strConnect, strSQL, intCounter, strSQL2 <BR>Dim intID <BR> <BR> intID = CInt(Request.QueryString("strID")) <BR> <BR> Set cn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR> strConnect = "DSN=vendor" <BR> <BR> Call cn.Open(strConnect) <BR> <BR> &#039;--Create Multiple Recordsets <BR> Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") <BR> set rs2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") <BR> <BR> &#039;--The SQL Statement <BR> strSQL = " SELECT * FROM [PONewTable] O WHERE O.ID=" & intID <BR> strSQL2 = "SELECT * FROM [podetailtable] D WHERE D.ID =" & intID <BR> Call rs.Open(strSQL, strConnect, 0, 1) <BR> Call rs2.Open(strSQL2, strConnect, 0, 1) <BR><BR><BR> <BR>DO WHILE NOT rs.EOF <BR>