Ok, a little background info first. I&#039;m writing an application for a website where a user will upload an image (will either be a .JPG or a .GIF), and the image needs to be resized. I&#039;ve tried resizing using just the Bitmap class and specifying the new size, and I&#039;ve also tried using the GetThumbNail image approach. Both of these yield pretty poor results in terms of quality when they are resized (smaller), especially .GIF&#039;s of logos. So I started searching around, and read in a few places that using the Graphics class will give better quality, so I tried this approach. However, you can&#039;t draw a resized Graphic from a Bitmap if the Bitmap is an indexed image format. So to get around that, I was using the following, which I based on a code sample I found relating to this: <BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim objBitmap As New Bitmap(Server.MapPath("/setup/test/ti.gif")) <BR><BR>Dim objRectangle As New RectangleF(0, 0, 400, 200) <BR><BR>Dim objClone As Bitmap=objBitmap.Clone(objRectangle, PixelFormat.Format32bppRgb) <BR><BR>Dim objGraphics As Graphics <BR>objGraphics=Graphics.FromImage(objClone) <BR><BR>objGraphics.DrawImage(objBitmap, 0, 0, 300, 150) <BR><BR>objGraphics.Dispose() <BR>objClone.Dispose() <BR>objBitmap.Dispose() <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>For some reason, this code is not working, and the objClone is still in the format of the original objBitmap (put a Response.Write(objClone.PixelFormat) in there and comment the other objGraphics code out), although I specified it to be otherwise. The test image I am using is 400x200. Obviously these numbers will be dynamic later on, but this was just a test script to try and get things going. <BR><BR>Has anyone else had similar problems or sees something obvious that I am doing wrong? <BR><BR>Thanks