I&#039;m trying to create a chart using office web components XP. The code below is from the MS examples since that is the same as my code and gives me the same error. <BR><BR>I placed this code inside my ...aspx.vb file. I call a function that attempts to build the graph. It works fine unless I call SetData. Without that call, the graph shows up with title and everything. When I call SetData, I get <BR><BR>System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMExceptio n: Member not found.<BR><BR>Now when I pasted the example into an html file, it worked fine, but when I try to run this from my codebehind file, it doesn&#039;t work. Any ideas why SetData fails from a codebehind file?<BR><BR><BR>Dim categories(3)<BR>Dim values(3)<BR>Dim chConstants<BR><BR>&#039; Create an array of strings representing the categories.<BR>&#039; The categories will be the same for all three series.<BR>categories(0) = "Car"<BR>categories(1) = "Sport-Utility"<BR>categories(2) = "Truck"<BR>categories(3) = "Minivan"<BR><BR>&#039; Clear the contents of the chart workspace. This removes<BR>&#039; any old charts that may already exist and leaves the chart workspace<BR>&#039; completely empty. One chart object is then added.<BR>ChartSpace1.Clear()<BR>ChartSpace1.Chart s.Add()<BR>chConstants = ChartSpace1.Constants<BR><BR>&#039; Add three series to the chart.<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection.A dd()<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection.Add ()<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection.Add() <BR><BR>&#039; Series one contains sales growth data for 1998.<BR>&#039; Set the series caption (the text that appears in the legend).<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection (0).Caption = "1998"<BR><BR>&#039; Set the categories for the first series (this collection is ero-based)<BR>ChartSpace1.Charts(0).SeriesCollection(0 ).SetData(chConstants.chDimCategories, chConstants.chDataLiteral, categories)<BR>