Hi,<BR><BR>I am still having problems creating dynamic radio buttons from a SQL server database.<BR><BR>Bill has kindly tried to help me but I still can&#039;t get my head round this problem. See his post.<BR><BR>http://www.aspmessageboard.com/forum/asp.asp?M=479240&F=20&P=1<BR><BR>Basically I have a secure web site which display to site members a list of meetings from an sql server table. Each meeting has a unique id, name and date.<BR><BR>What I would like to do is ask each site member to specify if they can attend a meeting. <BR><BR>Therefore I am displaying the meeting name with two radio button one marked "Yes" and the other "No" The site member simply selects either yes or no.<BR><BR>Yes means they can attend the meeting<BR>No means they cannot<BR><BR>To complicate things I also have another table storing the attendance of each member. Each record has a unique id,memberid (which is accesible from a session)and meetingid (releated to my table of meetings). <BR><BR>So when I display this page to the site members I do a join between the meeting and attendance tables and do a simple if statement to check (inserted "checked") the "Yes" radio button against the meeting the site member has already said they will attend.<BR><BR>By the way for now I am entering records into the attendance table manually to dispaly the checks against the meeting sthe site members have said they will attend.<BR><BR>I have serveral problems:<BR><BR>1)How do I collect the "Yes" or "NO" from each meeting&#039;s radio buttons? Each pair of radio buttons has a different name which is the id of the meeting.<BR><BR>I can&#039;t simply do one request.form as there are several meeting radio buttons to collec. <BR><BR><BR>2)How do I determine whether I should insert a new record into the attendance table if a site member selects they can attend the meeting, or delete the appropriate record in the attendance table if the site member chooses not to attend a meeting after they have originally said yes.<BR><BR>3) How do I determine if the site member has already said they will attend and if they do not change this do not add a new record into the attendance table.<BR><BR>can anyone help? This is too complicated for me.<BR><BR>cheers<BR><BR>Mark :)