I&#039;m using a code from a book to sort these records. It sorts fine and the next and previous buttons work without a problem. The problem is when I go to click a page number. I get this msg.<BR><BR>SQLState: S1090<BR>Native Error Code: 0<BR>[TCX][MyODBC]SQLBindParameter not used for all parameters<BR><BR><BR>/members/members.asp, line 80 <BR><BR>Here is the coding<BR><BR>Here is the coding the error refers to<BR>Function RetrieveData(canvasDB, strsortflds, srtsortorder)<BR><BR>strsql="SELECT NAME, STATE, PHOTO_URL, ID FROM MEMBERS " _<BR>& "ORDER BY " & strsortflds & " " & strsortorder<BR>Set objRS = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objRS.open strsql, canvasDB, adOpenStatic, adLockReadOnly, adCmdText<BR><BR>Here is the coding that list the page links.<BR>Sub DisplayPageLinks(objRS, intPageNum, _<BR>strsortflds, strsortorder)<BR><BR>Dim i<BR>Response.Write "&#060;font face=arial size=1&#062;" & "&#060;P&#062;Jump to page:"<BR><BR>For i = 1 to objRS.PageCount<BR>If i = intPageNum Then<BR>Response.Write i & "&nbsp;"<BR>Else<BR>Response.Write "&nbsp;" & "&#060;a href="""_<BR>& Request.ServerVariables("members.asp")_<BR>& "?pn=" & i _<BR>& "&so=" & strsortflds _<BR>& "?sd=" & strsortorder _<BR> & """&#062;" & i & "&#060;/a&#062;" & "&nbsp;"<BR>End if<BR>Next<BR>Response.Write "<BR>"<BR>End Sub