can I convert html to pdf

Thread: can I convert html to pdf

Default can I convert html to pdf

Hi,<BR><BR>I have an application that I am building that stores a person&#039;s bio information into a database. That information is then pulled from the database to generate the individuals bio dynamically on their web site. It is all very simple, as the bio information is just stored in a memo field as html. The text of the bio will have html tags in it like list tags, image tags, bold and italics tags, etc. This all works well for the web site, but what we would like to do is to take this same information and output the bio as a pdf file for other purposes. I have found components and tools for generating a pdf file using text, but I can&#039;t seem to find one that will allow me to take html tagged text and output it in pdf format or convert an html page to pdf dynamically.<BR><BR>Does anyone know of a way to dynamically create a pdf file using text that contains html, or from an html page, or in any way that converts html to appropriate text in a pdf file?<BR><BR>for example if I had a page that had the text &#060;b&#062;name&#060;/b&#062; - &#060;i&#062;title&#060;/i&#062;<BR>I would like it to show up as bold and italic in a pdf file.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Raymond<BR>

Default RE: can I convert html to pdf

activePDF does this I beleive (