Hi,<BR><BR>I took the initiative and I want to try using OLEDB as a connection alternative to an Access97 database Via ASP/ Global.asa. However I&#039m having some hangups that I can&#039t find a reason for.<BR><BR>When using this Connection String:<BR>Application("OLEDB_ConnectionString") = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.51; DataSource=" & server.MapPath("Root\") & "Database.mdb"<BR><BR>When using a Recordset DTC I recieve this error:<BR>Couldn&#039t find installable ISAM. <BR><BR>So I double checked the server and sure enough I have Jet3.51 and the Jet3.52 DLL msjt4jlt.dll.<BR><BR>So I try this:<BR>"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.52; DataSource=" & server.MapPath "Root\") & "Database.mdb"<BR><BR>And I get this error:<BR>ADO could not find the specified provider.<BR><BR>Next I&#039ll try a Hard coded Recordset instead of the Recordset DTC from Interdev. But, before I spend the afternoon coding. Have you any ideas why this would happen? Anyone successfully used OLEDB from a Global.asa?<BR><BR>Am I just silly using Interdev? Heh, don&#039t answer that :)