Friends,<BR><BR> I have an ASP.NET page with a Calendar Control on it. I use the DayRender method to format each table cell depending on XML Data. What I am trying to do is to add a TableRow Control within the cell of one of the days and it&#039;s just nor working. Here is my code..(thisTable should actually be called thisRow):<BR><BR>private void cal_DayRender(object sender System.Web.UI.WebControls.DayRenderEventArgs e)<BR> { <BR> WebControl thisTable = new TableRow();<BR> <BR> thisTable.BackColor = Color.Red;<BR> thisTable.ID = "lineTable";<BR> thisTable.Enabled = true;<BR> thisTable.EnableViewState = true;<BR> thisTable.Visible = true;<BR> thisTable.BorderStyle = BorderStyle.Solid;<BR> thisTable.BorderWidth = 5;<BR> thisTable.Height = Unit.Percentage(25);<BR> thisTable.Width = e.Cell.Width;<BR><BR> if(e.Day.IsToday) <BR> e.Cell.Controls.Add(thisTable);<BR> }<BR><BR>Basically, nothing looks different when the calendar is formed. I tried this with a regular HtmlTable control and the same thing occured. The point of this is to have different colored lines appear on days/weeks when certain events occur in my data. Let me know what you think as I am frustrated beyond belief. :)<BR><BR>Shaun<BR>