Hello, <BR><BR>This is the second time that I&#039;m posting this as nobody seemed to have a solution. Hopefully there is a .NET "Rock star" out there who can help with this. ;-) <BR><BR>I am building a calendar into an application with the Calendar control. users can add events to the calendar and there is a single database that houses the: event name, begin date, end date, and comments. I am using the DayRender method to post the event name on the day cells that each event corresponds to. The problem that I am having is that some of the events span more than one day.. for example, a user who enters an event named "Sales Call" may have the start day as: "9/15/2002" and the end day as: "9/18/2002". DayRender is set up to look through the database and grab each event based upon the start date; it will then write the event name “Sales Call” on the corresponding day cell on the calendar based upon the start date in the database. What I need is for the DayRender to post the Event Name of each event on the calendar day cells, from the start date to the end date for each event. <BR><BR>Here is the code that I have for my DayRender: <BR><BR> Sub Calendar1_DayRender(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As DayRenderEventArgs) Handles Calendar1.DayRender <BR><BR> Dim cmd As SqlCommand <BR> Dim DR As SqlDataReader <BR> Dim EventName As New Label() <BR><BR> conn = New SqlConnection("data source=Server;initial catalog=Database;password=password;persist security info=True;user id=UID;packet size=4096") <BR> strSQL = "select * from BISEvents where EventDateBeg = &#039;" & e.Day.Date & "&#039;" <BR> conn.Open() <BR> cmd = New SqlCommand(strSQL, conn) <BR> DR = cmd.ExecuteReader <BR><BR> While DR.Read() <BR> EventName.Text = "<BR>*" & DR.Item("EventName") & "" <BR> e.Cell.Controls.Add(EventName) <BR> End While <BR><BR> DR.Close() <BR> conn.Close() <BR><BR> End Sub <BR><BR>____________ <BR><BR>As I said, the above code works great for events that start and end on the same day, but for events that span more than one day, it only writes the event name on the day cell as of the beginning date... Would this be accomplished via some sort of loop? <BR><BR>I&#039;m hoping that someone can help me with this. <BR><BR>Thank you all in advance! <BR>Chad <BR>