Hello All, <BR><BR>I am building an application with the Calendar Control and I need to view events on the calendar days. I am able to view single date events when I use dayRender in the codebehind. The following is what I have: <BR><BR>Sub Calendar1_DayRender(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As DayRenderEventArgs) Handles Calendar1.DayRender<BR><BR>strSQL = "select * from Table where EventDateBeg = &#039;" & e.Day.Date & "&#039;" <BR>conn = New SqlConnection("data source=Server;initial catalog=Database;password=password;persist security info=True;user id=userid;packet size=4096") <BR>Dim cmd As SqlCommand <BR>Dim DR As SqlDataReader <BR>Dim strText As String <BR>conn.Open() <BR>cmd = New SqlCommand(strSQL, conn) <BR>DR = cmd.ExecuteReader <BR>While DR.Read() <BR>Dim EventName As New Label() <BR>EventName.Text = "<BR>&#062;" & DR.Item("EventName") & "&#060;" <BR>e.Cell.Controls.Add(EventName) <BR>End While <BR><BR>DR.Close() <BR>conn.Close() <BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Now this works fine for displaying an event that is for one day but I have some events that span more than one day. What I need help with is when I have events that span more than one day, (for example, 9/12/2002 - 9/14/2002) I would like the calendar to display the event name on the day cells for all days from the start day to the end day, not just for the start day. Could someone please help me with this?<BR><BR>Thank you in advance! <BR>Chad<BR><BR>