A friend of mine sent me a copy of his web page. It works fine on the server I am posting to, but doesn&#039;t seem to want to load completely on my computer using iis and XP Professional. The problem seems to be in reading from the database.<BR><BR>I am fairly inexperienced with iis, so I am wondering if I am configuring it properly.<BR><BR>The drive looks like this:<BR>C:www
oot <BR>and in the root folder are two subfolders - one called database containing the .mdb files and one called www containing the .asp files.<BR>The C:www
ootwww is the home page I put into iis.<BR><BR>Here is what the code looks like:<BR><BR>If Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME")="robby" Then<BR> strSiteRoot = "C:www
oot\"<BR> strConn = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & strSiteRoot & "databasedatabase.mdb;"<BR> strConnForum = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & strSiteRoot & "databaseforum.mdb;"<BR>strConnLog = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & strSiteRoot & "databaselog.mdb;"<BR><BR>The page starts to load, but never finishes, and I think the error occurs at the line:<BR>conn.Open strConn<BR><BR>Any suggestions on what I have done wrong? Like I said before, it works fine on the server where it is posted, but not on my own machine.<BR><BR>There are some linked databases in the database directory, but I think I have linked them correctly (C:www
ootdatabasedatabase.mdb).<BR>Also, I know the server name is correct.<BR><BR>Any help would be much appreciated.