Greetings all, I&#039;ve been struggling with this question for hours now so I hope somebody can point me in the right direction :) <BR><BR>I want to call and display another web site using POST, but I don&#039;t want to do it in HTTP, I want to make the call in my code-behind (aspx.vb / or c#). <BR><BR>Here&#039;s an example, instead of doing this.... <BR><BR> &#060;form action="" method="post"&#062; <BR> &#060;input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="widget"&#062; <BR> &#060;input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="123"&#062; <BR> &#060;/form&#062; <BR><BR>I want to have a webforms button, with code behind that does the same thing. <BR><BR>Now, I can use Response.Redirect BUT, that shows all of the parameters in the address bar. <BR><BR>Basically, I want to do exactly the same as Response.Redirect but WITHOUT showing the parameters in the address bar. <BR><BR>I&#039;ve looked at the HttpWebRequest object but I can never get that to actually pass control to, and DISPLAY the called web site. <BR><BR>I&#039;ve alse looked at Server.Transfer, but this only works for pages on the CURRENT SERVER. <BR><BR>Can anybody help? <BR><BR>Thanks :) <BR><BR>