VbScript error 0x800A01FB

Thread: VbScript error 0x800A01FB

Default VbScript error 0x800A01FB

Hi,<BR> I have a database connection which is giving an error as follows:<BR>------------------------------------------<BR> Error Type:<BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01FB)<BR>An exception occurred: &#039;objConn.Execute&#039;<BR>/Project1_Local/Order_Process_New.asp, line 230<BR>----------------------------------------------<BR><BR>The code has been working on one server till now, but I&#039;m getting this error on another server. The relevant code is as follows:<BR>----------------------------------------<BR>ConnectionString = "DSN=EasyNavClient"<BR>Set objRS = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR><BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn.Open ConnectionString<BR><BR>set objRS = objConn.Execute("SELECT Entry_No_ FROM Web_Delivery_Order WHERE Caller_No_ =&#039;" & callerNo & "&#039;")<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR>Earlier I got a similar error and I updated the MDAC version. But this time, the error has reappeared on a subsequent page of the project. <BR>Any ideas would be helpful.<BR> Thanks.

Default The first thing I'd do....

... is stop using DSNs - they&#039;re just a layer of abstraction on top of the OLEDB provider, so why not just use the provider directly?