Two events, same day. Calendar script.

Thread: Two events, same day. Calendar script.

Default Two events, same day. Calendar script.

I have a calendar script that draws and populates days with values from an Access database. Only problem is that I can&#039;t get it to add two events to the same day.<BR> <BR>If Month(dtCurViewDay) = Month(dtCurViewMonth) Then<BR> If dtCurViewDay = dtToday Then<BR> sFontColor = "#ff0000"<BR><BR> Else<BR> sFontColor = "#00000"<BR> End If<BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> &#039;---- Write day of month<BR>Response.Write "&#060;FONT FACE=""Arial"" SIZE=""-2"" COLOR=""" & sFontColor & """&#062;&#060;B&#062;"<BR>Response.Write "" & Day(dtCurViewDay) & "&#060;/a&#062;&#060;/B&#062;<BR>" <BR>Response.Write "" & formatStr(dictDte(Day(dtCurViewDay)- 1, 1)) & "&#060;/a&#062;<BR>"<BR>Response.Write "" & formatStr(tictDte(Day(dtCurViewDay)-1, 1)) & "&#060;/FONT&#062;<BR>"<BR><BR>End If<BR><BR>Response.Write "&#060;/TD&#062;" & vbCrLf <BR>dtCurViewDay = DateAdd("d", 1, dtCurViewDay)<BR> <BR>Next<BR><BR>Response.Write "&#060;/TR&#062;" & vbCrLf<BR><BR>Next<BR><BR>Any ideas on how I can count the date field in my database and write some if statement to display both records?

Default LOL! Talk about identical...

Except that she is doing multiple events in the same time slot, for a single day, this is *IDENTICAL* to the problem that Liz Foust posted in the "Databases" forum yesterday and where we&#039;ve been discussing it all day today.<BR><BR>Look at the last answers from me and see if the scheme I proposed doesn&#039;t work for you.<BR><BR>