I`m trying to edit an Access table which consist of text fields, a date field and a currency field and when I press the update button I get the following message:<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset error `800a0bb9` <BR><BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>The above message refers to line 28 as having the problem and line 28 = UserRecordSet.Open<BR>Below is part of my sample code. <BR><BR>*********<BR><BR>Set DatabaseConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR><BR>Dat abaseConnection.Open "helpdesk"<BR><BR>Set UserRecordSet = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR><BR> UserRecordSet.CursorType=1<BR>UserRecordSet.Cursor Location=2<BR>UserRecordSet.LockType=3<BR>UserReco rdSet.ActiveConnection=DatabaseConnection<BR>UserR ecordSet.Source="Client"<BR>UserRecordSet.Filter=" AccountNo = " & _<BR>Request.Form.Item("AccountNo")<BR><BR>UserRec ordSet.Open <BR><BR>********<BR><BR>I have used the above before with no problem. The source specified refers to a table and the Request.Form.Item("AccountNo") refers to a hidden field which was passed when the form was submitted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.<BR>The ****** represent the beginning and end of my code.<BR>