I noticed that ever since starting Week 3, up to Day 17 so far, I&#039;ve encountered this same problem on every single example where the ASP page would work perfectly the first time, and then generate an error when I decide to refresh the ASP page that had just retrieved information from the Access database. <BR><BR>Here is the error I always receive:<BR><BR>Detailed Error Information <BR>ASP Code: <BR>Error Number: -2147467259 <BR>Source Code that caused the error: <BR>Category: Provider <BR>Error Occured in: /samsbook/Chapter17/DatabaseConnect.asp <BR>Line Number: 5 <BR>Column Number: -1 <BR>Description: Unspecified error <BR>Extended Description: <BR><BR>The error message says that it is the DatabaseConnect.asp file that has the error, but I see nothing wrong with it:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim objConn<BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.ConnectionString = "DSN=widgetworld.dsn"<BR> objConn.Open<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>And I know there&#039;s nothing wrong with it since it does work the very first time and subsequently thereafter once I do the following:<BR><BR>1) I just clear the history on my IE 5.5 browser and then 2)refresh the page again. <BR><BR>After that, the ASP page works again unless I refresh the page once again. After that, I would have to repeat steps 1 and 2 all over again. <BR><BR>I would appreciate it if someone could tell me why this is happening.<BR><BR>By the way, I&#039;m running IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000.<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR>