Please Help Update not working

Thread: Please Help Update not working

Default Please Help Update not working

Ive got a table in a database that I want to update when a user logs on to the system, to show that they are logged in.<BR><BR>whenever I run the code I get the following error returned by IIS<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an updateable query.<BR>/test.asp, line 11<BR><BR>The code for the test program is as follows:<BR>&#060;!--#include file="../Connections/connfawnur.asp" --&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>set Command1 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>Command1.A ctiveConnection = MM_connfawnur_STRING<BR>Command1.CommandText = "UPDATE tblSystemUsers SET isLoggedIn = &#039;-1&#039; WHERE UserID =&#039;Administrator&#039;"<BR>Command1.CommandTyp e = 1<BR>Command1.CommandTimeout = 0<BR>Command1.Prepared = true<BR>Command1.Execute()<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I ve never encountered this error before, and as you can cleary see I am using an update query.<BR><BR>Please any suggestions, I dont know where else to look or turn.<BR>Graham

Default in the FAQs <eop>