Navigatjng ADO

Thread: Navigatjng ADO

Default Navigatjng ADO

I am having problems navigating an ADO Recordset. I am trying to use the adoRS.MoveFirst property and when I use it, the ADORS.EOF property is set to True. Is there any reason for this?<BR><BR><BR>SqlCompanies = "Select * From Company where co_type like &#039;DCO/PCO&#039;"<BR><BR><BR>Set adoRSCompanies = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>adoRSCompanies. CursorLocation = adUseClient<BR><BR>adoRSCompanies.Open SqlCompanies, adoConn, adOpenDynamic<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>< BR>For i = 0 To adoRSCompanies.RecordCount - 1<BR> CompaniesArr(i, 0) = adoRSCompanies("Company").Value<BR> CompaniesArr(i, 1) = adoRSCompanies("ID_COmpany").Value<BR> CompaniesArr(i, 2) = adoRSCompanies("Tick").Value & ""<BR> adoRSCompanies.MoveNext<BR>Next i<BR><BR>NumCompanies = i<BR>On Error Resume Next<BR>adoRSCompanies.MoveFirst<BR>MsgBox AdoRSCompanies <BR>

Default RE: Navigatjng ADO

Have you tried running your SQL?<BR><BR>You may need to try this:<BR><BR>SqlCompanies = "Select * From Company where co_type like &#039;%DCO/PCO%&#039;"<BR><BR>If you know that the QUERY works then we can go from there<BR><BR>