Sql Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2000

Thread: Sql Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2000

Default Sql Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2000

I am having an issue. Using ASP code to call a stored procedure in SQL 7.0 works fine. Now that I have migrated to SQL Server 2000, the same code does not work. It appears as if the order of accessing the fields in the result matter now. Is this the case? For example,<BR><BR>DO While Not rsResults.EOF<BR> nQuestionID=rsResults("QUESTION_ID")<BR> sFooter=rsResults("PAGE_FOOTER")<BR> response.write "Footer=" & sFooter & " QID=" & nQuestionID<BR> rsResults.movenext<BR>Loop<BR><BR>will result in returning a value for nQuestionID and nothing for sFooter. Changing the code and putting sFooter first and nQuestionID second such as :<BR><BR>DO While Not rsResults.EOF<BR> sFooter=rsResults("PAGE_FOOTER")<BR> nQuestionID=rsResults("QUESTION_ID")<BR> response.write "Footer=" & sFooter & " QID=" & nQuestionID<BR> rsResults.movenext<BR>Loop<BR><BR>returns a value for sFooter and not for nQuestinID. I get no error messages, just blank values in the variables.<BR><BR>Is there anything that needs to be done differently from SQL SERVER 7.0 to SQL Server 2000?<BR>

Default RE: I use SQL Server 2000

I use SQL Server 2000 but have not seen anything like this.<BR><BR>Do you have a error handler in your code(on error resume next). If yes then comment it and then run the code. It might show the error.