Index out of the valid range (what's this?)..

Thread: Index out of the valid range (what's this?)..

Default Index out of the valid range (what's this?)..

Hi,<BR><BR>I have this situation.<BR>I have an Access 2000 table which holds over 5500 records.<BR>On a page a use Getrows method to get the records from that table.<BR><BR>All works fine until the record 5525.<BR>Whe I try to see the record 5526 and the next I get this error:<BR>-----------<BR>Runtime error in Microsoft VBScript error &#039; 800a0009 &#039;<BR> Index outside of the valid range: &#039; 5 &#039; <BR>/b1/admin/product.asp, line 76 <BR>-----------<BR><BR>This is my code:<BR>------------<BR>Dim rscatlistEOF<BR> if not rscatlist.eof then<BR> rscatlistEOF=false<BR> <BR>RsSubCatList=rscatlist.getRows()<BR><BR>&#039; &#039;&#039; next line is the line 76<BR> productid=RsSubCatList(0,i)<BR> Nr=RsSubCatList(1,i)<BR> Author=RsSubCatList(2,i)<BR> FilePath=RsSubCatList(3,i)<BR> <BR> else<BR> rscatlistEOF=true<BR> end if<BR><BR> rscatlist.close<BR>set rscatlist =nothing<BR><BR>&#039; here I&#039;m doing the pagination<BR>if not rscatlistEOF then<BR><BR>if ubound(RsSubCatList,2) mod iPageSize = 0 And ubound(RsSubCatList,2)&#062;0 then<BR> iPageCount=ubound(RsSubCatList,2)iPageSize<BR>else <BR> iPageCount=cint(ubound(RsSubCatList,2)iPageSize)+1 <BR>end if<BR><BR>end if<BR>------------<BR><BR>What is wrong? Why is not showing me all records?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Mircea<BR>

Default Can we see more code ?

Can we see more code?<BR><BR>like the loop for instance.<BR><BR>its hard to tell what&#039;s wrong with what I can see.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Stephane Dorion