What I want to do is to open a MS Word document, to add a picture and to save it.<BR><BR>This is the code I use:<BR>Set WordApp = Server.CreateObject("word.application")<BR> Set WordDoc = WordApp.Documents.Open(Server.MapPath("../docs/"& strFileName))<BR> <BR> With WordDoc.PageSetup<BR> .TopMargin = 15<BR> .LeftMargin = 30<BR> .RightMargin = 30<BR> end With<BR> WordDoc.InlineShapes.AddPicture Server.MapPath("../images/logo.jpg")<BR> WordDoc.SaveAs Server.MapPath("../docs/"& strFileName), wdFormatDocument<BR> WordDoc.Close<BR> WordApp.Quit<BR> Set WordDoc = nothing<BR> Set WordApp = nothing<BR><BR>and on this line:<BR>Set WordDoc = WordApp.Documents.Open(Server.MapPath("../docs/"& strFileName))<BR><BR>I always get this error: Could not open macro storage.<BR><BR>The strange thing is that I use this webapplication on 2 pc&#039;s with both Win2000 and a full install of MS Office XP. And on one pc the code works fine and on the other one it&#039;s always giving that error.<BR><BR>Does anybody have an idea?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>-- <BR>Greetz,<BR>RoB<BR>