I have installed Adobe Ifilter to enable index server to search pdf files on our IIS server. However I am not getting the right results. I have done this and tested it on my laptop and locally it works fine first time. But on my company&#039;s server the search returns different results. Sometimes it will display, sometimes it won&#039;t. <BR><BR>A web page is calling the indexing query and displaying the results. I have tested the same criteria in the query window on IIS and the queries return what I&#039;d expect but on the intranet page it can&#039;t seem to find all the pdf files.<BR><BR>Has anyone come across this or know what might cause this and how to fix it. as I said first time I tried it worked fine.