Permission Denied??

Thread: Permission Denied??

Default Permission Denied??

Hi.. I created an asp search page for my website but when I try running it on my IIS webserver I get this error msg,<BR><BR> Error Type:<BR> Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0046)<BR> Permission denied<BR> /search.asp, line 54<BR><BR><BR> Browser Type:<BR> Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90) <BR><BR> Page:<BR> GET /search.asp <BR><BR>I read up the problem at MS help site but I still couldn&#039;t solve the problem???

Default Code??

That could mean anything.. Are you trying to write to a file/db? Is access open? Post line 54 so we can at least know what to look for. Im betting its an access database and you have access open.

Default RE: Permission Denied??

I&#039;m getting the same error. I&#039;m working w/ the File System Object (for the first time). I&#039;ve tried a couple different things. Here&#039;s the code that&#039;s giving me the error (the -&#062; indicates the line that gave the error).<BR><BR>&#039;***************************** ********************************<BR>Set objFSO = Server.Createobject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>If objFSO.FileExists(Server.MapPath(strPath)) Then<BR>-&#062;objSFO.DeleteFile Server.MapPath(strPath)<BR>End If<BR>Set objFSO = Nothing<BR><BR>&#039;***************************** ********************************<BR>Set objFSO = Server.Createobject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR>If objFSO.FileExists(Server.MapPath(strPath)) Then<BR> Set objFile = objFSO.GetFile(Server.MapPath(strPath))<BR>-&#062;objFile.Delete<BR> Set objFile = Nothing<BR>End If<BR>Set objFSO = Nothing<BR><BR>Here&#039;s what MS has to say:;en-us;Q197964<BR><BR>Is this something I can fix myself, or will my host have to take care of this for me?<BR><BR>DJ::