Odd error with Sqr

Thread: Odd error with Sqr

Default Odd error with Sqr

I have a shop locater that given a radius and a starting zip code, calculates the distance to the various stored shop locations and returns those withing the radius. <BR><BR>The whole things works great .... accept I am getting this error on one zip code entry.<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A0005)<BR>Invalid procedure call or argument: &#039;Sqr&#039;<BR><BR>Ihave no idea why .. I have checked the entry and the data is all present and normal. Both zip codes on either side of this one work fine. And (the really wierd part) is that when you open a new browser window from the error page it returns the results correclty. But coming from the submission form it fails and if you refresh that error page to repost the data it fails.<BR><BR>I have absolutely no idea why this might happen .. anyone have any suggestions??<BR><BR>

Default Bill's Mantra: DEBUG DEBUG DEBUG

Did you ever Response.Write out the value of the thing you are trying to take the SQR *of*???<BR><BR>After all, you can&#039;t take the Square Root of a negative number, just to pick the most obvious example. So if your math is faulty and you are trying to do that... Welll...<BR><BR>Any, DEBUG DEBUG DEBUG.<BR><BR>Response.Write is your best friend.<BR><BR>