Hello<BR><BR>I have a datagrid that displays values from a dataset fine. When I test the<BR>paging I get a Jscript error: "Object doesn&#039;t support this property or<BR>method". I&#039;m not doing anything fancy and actually the code is identical to<BR>code I use on another site (works fine).<BR><BR>The error appears to be in the "dopostback" function, this is Microsoft&#039;s<BR>function. I spent most of last night and today trying to figure this one<BR>out.<BR>No doubt I am doing something silly.<BR><BR>I have paging set to true and paging size = 10 (the default).<BR><BR>This is my code (only put in what I thought was necessary)....<BR><BR>&#039;====================== ==========================================<BR><BR> <BR>Sub DataGrid1_Paged(ByVal sender As Object, _<BR><BR>ByVal e As DataGridPageChangedEventArgs)<BR><BR>datagrid12.Cu rrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex<BR><BR>GetDataForGrid()<BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub GetDataForGrid()<BR><BR>Dim ds As New DataSet()<BR><BR>ds = Cache("searchData")<BR><BR>label1.Text = "Data was retrieved from cache."<BR><BR>If IsNothing(ds) Then<BR><BR>ds = refreashSearchData()<BR><BR>Cache.Insert("searchDa ta", ds, Nothing, _<BR><BR>DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(15), TimeSpan.Zero)<BR><BR>label1.Text = "Data was retrieved from the database."<BR><BR>End If<BR><BR>If ds.Tables("searchData").Rows.Count &#062; 0 Then<BR><BR>datagrid12.DataSource = ds.Tables("searchData").DefaultView<BR><BR>datagri d12.DataBind()<BR><BR>End If<BR><BR>End Sub<BR><BR>&#039;================================= ==========================================<BR>==== =<BR><BR>If any of you have ever run into this let me now.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>