Submitting Form Data & Images to Server

Thread: Submitting Form Data & Images to Server

Default Submitting Form Data & Images to Server

What I would like to do is simple to explain.<BR><BR>I have a form for creating a new record. When the form<BR>is submitted an ASP page is called which runs a stored<BR>procedure to insert the new record in the DB. What<BR>I would also like to do (optionally) is upload two image<BR>files that are associated with that record. One is a thumbnail<BR>image and the other is a larger one.<BR><BR>I have ASP Upload 2.1 (which I have never used) but you have<BR>to use a form with a ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" and this<BR>cancels out the rest of my form. It seems you can only<BR>have one or the other, but what I would like is the ability<BR>to save my form (with the data fields) AND the images in<BR>one go. Can this be done and does anyone have any experience<BR>with this??<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Ricardo.<BR>

Default RE: Submitting Form Data & Images to Server

ASPUpload provides its own .Form() collection, which you&#039;d know if you&#039;d bothered to look at the documentation. So you don&#039;t need Request.Form()<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>j<BR>http://www.readthe****