Creating Web Services with ASP

Thread: Creating Web Services with ASP

Default Creating Web Services with ASP

Hi<BR>Please refer article "Creating Web Services with ASP" Part-3.<BR>when I am trying to call web service-consuming component through ASP page,<BR>I got the following error:<BR>Err.number : 2147319779<BR>Err.description: Automation error Library not registered<BR>I traced and found that this error is occuring when actual method (.Add) call is made.<BR>I have tried this is couple of machines 2000 as well as NT.<BR>I also tried using proxycfg.exe but it yielded no result.<BR><BR>There is one more point I would like to bring to your attention is I tried to run teh following code in asp page itself rather than using COM wrapper class, but it also could not help. It cried at first line of code itself.<BR><BR>---Start------------<BR>set objSoapClient = server.createobject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")<BR> <BR>objSoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPReques t") = True<BR> <BR>objSoapClient.MSSoapInit "http://localhost/dotnet/AddServer.wsdl"<BR> <BR>response.write objSoapClient.Add(5, 6)<BR>----End-------------<BR><BR>It gives the following error:<BR>Server object, ASP 0177 (0x8002801D)<BR>Library not registered. <BR><BR>after 1st line of code. I checked registry, and everything seems to be OK. MSSOAP.SoapClient30 entry was there in registry.<BR>Can you please help me out of this.<BR><BR>Thanks for your help.<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>-Prashant Mittal

Default Crosspost. <eop>